Thinking... and shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking... and shit

A place to put ideas up for discussion. Though criticalness is a necessity... lets think productively

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoboDino

VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY   VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 pm

SUP GAIZ... LETS MAKE A VIDJYA GAEM?!?! K THX

Thinking of using blender to make a video game.

IDEAS?!?!

--

http://soundcloud.com/trebleafoot/quiet-cave-story
Back to top Go down
BirdMav

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY   VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

What is Blender exactly, some sort of engine?? What kind of game we going for, platform, shooter, RPG??
Back to top Go down
RoboDino

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY   VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blender_(software)

Blender is a free 3D graphics application that can be used for modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, water and smoke simulations, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulations, non-linear editing, compositing, and creating interactive 3D applications, including video games, animated film, or visual effects.
Blender's features include advanced simulation tools such as rigid, realistic body, fluid, cloth and softbody dynamics, modifier-based modeling tools, powerful character animation tools, a node-based material and compositing system and Python for embedded scripting.
Released as free software under the GNU General Public License, Blender is available for a number of operating systems, including GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Microsoft Windows.
---

And i dunno dude....

Im thinking RPG with different elements. Like how final fantasy 7 was with mini games and such.

We'll make the first game free.... and than the 2nd one will be like 15 bucks or something. But super bad ass music and some solid themes.

a part of me wants to make an mmorpg with reliable AI and no level cap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY   VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO GAME BRAIN STORM.... IN CAPS ONLY
Page 1 of 1